Signs of fleas
- Check your pets coat for fleas crawling around. They are about 2mm long and a reddy-brown in colour.
- The hind-quarters of a dog or the head and neck areas of a cat are the most common places for flea activity.
- Check pet bedding, carpets and rugs for flea dirt.
- Flea dirt can also be found in the coats of pets. Use a comb to keep coat carefully.
- Flea eggs are a lot more difficult to find, they are white and oval in shape and can be found in pets coats, carpets and rugs.
If you think you may have fleas in your home contact us so one of experts can investigate.