Wasp Nest Removal Northern Ireland
How to identify a wasp nest
- Walls made of wood pulp and saliva, have papery effect
- Nests are built in sheltered location such as wall cavities, bird boxes, sheds, roof spaces, garages, and under eaves.
- Follow the flight path of the wasps returning to identify nest position.
- Numbers will increase dramatically in the summer months.
- A wasp nest can grow to the size of a football or bigger.
- Wasp can get aggressive if disturbed so be careful when approaching.
If you think you may have a wasp nest and want it removed please get in touch